danoj

Reaction score
im a part 2 scaff,
on my card it says qualifercations
-part 1 tube n fitting
-part 2 tube n fitting
-NVQ level 2
now few my mates have advanced cards but dont say NVQ,
so just wondering although advanced is higher than part 2 a NVQ is a reconissed qualifercation?????
what you think????
DAN

hi phil,
is ur's a recent card then yeah???
because 2 of my mates have advanced cards wich they did ages ago but does not have NVQ???
must b b4 a certain yr??

Is it not the case the Part 1 etc is the just training and you need the nvq to get the qualification. I think most clients now require the nvq. The exception is all those with the score card where the svq is fine but the training is crap, Christ I can't win for loosing.

i done my training over twenty year ago now my card just says t-f,nvq wasnt around then.

haha
nice 1 aom..
im not sure this is why i asked but i know a few guys with advanced cards from yrs ago but no NVQ on the cards??
so if a employer requires a NVQ as u stated quite frankley they'r f***ed..?? lol

My training started around 88-89 but it was spread out. I didn't get my advanced till mid 90's I think so maybe that is why I have the svq.

seems dont worry whats on ur card at the moment still very slim chance of getting a good job with good pay hey guys???

haha
nice 1 aom..
im not sure this is why i asked but i know a few guys with advanced cards from yrs ago but no NVQ on the cards??
so if a employer requires a NVQ as u stated quite frankley they'r f***ed..?? lol
did my advanced in 1993 all it says on my card is advanced scaffolder and l,m not f***ed m8 because l hav,nt got a nvq lol
ps
l,ve got a good job m8ty

Last edited:
thought everyone had to have NVQ status by a certain date or ticket would be voided ???? when i done mine in 97 it came with a NVQ

thought everyone had to have NVQ status by a certain date or ticket would be voided ???? when i done mine in 97 it came with a NVQ
was told nvq did,nt come out untill 1995

Yeah I did mine in 97 and it says ...

Advanced Course
NVQ Level 3

Ive only got a part 2 and i think it said NVQ level 2 ??!!!???
I wernt old enough to do advanced :)

I have read on other threads that if the card does not have NVQ on it you will have to take it or lose the card.

I have sent an e-mail to the CISRS to ask for clarification on this.

Will post the answer as soon as I get one.

Regards Ragscaff

my advanced card says , oh fook just remembered i havent got one because i have a back bone and refuse to suck cock . as i said a few times on here i always find that unless you pay for it yourself then its the grasses and c*cksuckers who have there advanced .

Top Bottom