SG4-10 training (1 Viewer)

S

steve gregory

An opportunity for companies to have certified SG4-10 Training has been sent to me, I wont post on the forum who this is by, but anyone wishing to have there employee's certified in SG4-10 (which looks excellent when presenting your packages to companies for work) Please contact me directly.
Each company will also have there own presentation for future reference with there own Company Logo's on. This is a 1 day course.

Last edited:
Yo steve - pm that over dude

This is a 1 day course , best done on weekends so then you dont have to pay your workforce whilst having the training.

what signal does that send to the workforce? if my boss wanted me to do training in my own time i would tell him to shoveit up his arse

Any decent firm would pay for the training. the firm benifits as much as the scaffs do and the firm makes profit, the lads dont make profit they jsut get paid for there labour.

An opportunity for companies to have certified SG4-10 Training has been sent to me, I wont post on the forum who this is by, but anyone wishing to have there employee's certified in SG4-10 (which looks excellent when presenting your packages to companies for work) Please contact me directly.
Each company will also have there own presentation for future reference with there own Company Logo's on. This is a 1 day course , best done on weekends so then you dont have to pay your workforce whilst having the training.

Weekend or not, you still have to pay your men for a training day.

i dont have to pay them owt. there all subbies.lol . contact me directly who ever is serious . already been told of 1 firm thats told there lads stand it or be replaced.. dont shoot the messenger..

i dont have to pay them owt. there all subbies.lol . contact me directly who ever is serious . already been told of 1 firm thats told there lads stand it or be replaced.. dont shoot the messenger..

'lol'?

Looks like a text message I'd get from my daughter!

its no wonder this game has gone to the wall with attitudes like that....

think on the scale of things steve the company thats doing that to their men arnt realy playing the game mate,to say to an operative that he or she will do training in their days off without expences or pay also threating them with being replaced if they dont comply is shocking.wouldnt want to associated with a crowd like that.

think on the scale of things steve the company thats doing that to their men arnt realy playing the game mate,to say to an operative that he or she will do training in their days off without expences or pay also threating them with being replaced if they dont comply is shocking.wouldnt want to associated with a crowd like that.

I agree mate. I think it's a disgusting attitude.

personaly if it were me who was told this,my superior would be looking for a scaffolder its demeaning and downright bullying mate.am peeved that your having anything to do with it and the said treatment of the men involved.

With all the snow about i'd be doing the in house training now

It seems a harsh attitude to take and one that is counter productive for a short term gain, Personally I pay for the lads courses. the lads I have I consider an asset. At the same time training course fees need to come down in the current economic climate, We all have to cut our cloth.

always pay for the lads training - it would be a no show if you didnt , however weekend training appeals

too true brandy in training your work force your ultimitly enhancing your companys biggest asset,why on earth you would enforce this suggestion on them a dont know.

Hi Steve,

This might sound like a silly question but do we need formal training to use a step or can we do it in house ourselves and if we do need trained in it what qualification will we receive and who will recognise it.

Top Bottom