New SG4-10 Training (1 Viewer)

S

steve gregory

An opportunity for companies to have in-house certified SG4-10 Training has been sent to me, I wont post on the forum who this is by, but anyone wishing to have there employee's certified in SG4-10 (which looks excellent when presenting your packages to companies for work) Please contact me directly.
Each company will also have there own presentation for future reference with there own Company Logo's on. This is a 1 day course.

Last edited:
Bloody hell won't have to pay your men what sort of a person are you mate read some of your threads and you say your a scaff. See your an SCCR member or founder should you not be advising lads how to be paid not telling companies not to pay..
Could my superviser or boss give me this training or would he need training first?

i read on the other thread about this Steve does not care about saturdays or paying his men as they are all subbies. Earlier this week he was trying to protect one of his apprentices.

I would take this thread for what it is as the author is a waffler, member of a committee. I would hoy him off it.

Its illegal to expect people to attend training if their employed for no wages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree tufty but some of these small companies bully men into doing it or take the high road. I am more disgusted that a SCCR rep has suggested it. I thought it was a voice for the scaffolder.
One minute dont agree with the training or training is poor etc then we have a SCCR person sayin he will give employers this course so they can train there men up at a weekend without paying but who is training our boss to trainin us, make me sick.

Spend a Saturday listening to that and not getting paid ?? ha ha... **** that...

if the companies want to pay there employees that is up to them.. even Benchmark dont pay there lads for training at weekends......

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

I agree tufty but some of these small companies bully men into doing it or take the high road. I am more disgusted that a SCCR rep has suggested it. I thought it was a voice for the scaffolder.
One minute dont agree with the training or training is poor etc then we have a SCCR person sayin he will give employers this course so they can train there men up at a weekend without paying but who is training our boss to trainin us, make me sick.

I never said who was doing the delivery of the course due to spinless people trying to be-little the forum...

if the companies want to pay there employees that is up to them.. even Benchmark dont pay there lads for training at weekends......

And that makes it alright does it?

Oh dear, I do feel sorry for the fellas who've paid their SCCR subs to be represented by someone with an attitude like yours.

And that makes it alright does it?

Oh dear, I do feel sorry for the fellas who've paid their SCCR subs to be represented by someone with an attitude like yours.

if it was me i would resign from that committee as the training representative as his credibility is nil. Absolute joker, never been a gaffer and never been a real scaffolder either by the sounds of it.

Quick to slag other, talks absolute rubbish:(

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

if it was me i would resign from that committee as the training representative as his credibility is nil. Absolute joker, never been a gaffer and never been a real scaffolder either by the sounds of it.

i would suggest when your balls drop steve you target Benchmark if it is true, as per a lot of your other threads i doubt it.

hi steve im on for benchmark mate and i can assure you that they have never asked me to attend any training on any given weekend day ever,in saying that they maybe have to others,i will enquire tomorrow.cant see such a decent firm like bench doing that,dont think bernie would have that,but as a say am maybe wrong mate.

Celticbhoy, do you not think someone would have been on here already moaning about it.

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

i would suggest when your balls drop steve you target Benchmark if it is true, as per a lot of your other threads i doubt it.

Glad to see some of us can see through the complete and utter crap he comes out with. One minute he's playing the caring boss being all protective of a young apprentice, next minute he's doing lads out of pay so he can benifit from a trained workforce

mate the training its self being put forward by steve will prob be top notch but not under those conditions.

this thread has made the SCCR look like amateurs... voice for the scaffolder ?? encouraging firms not to pay their men... :eek:

this thread has made the SCCR look like amateurs... voice for the scaffolder ?? encouraging firms not to pay their men... :eek:

exactly, their arse is bare now. Dont forget to send them a tenner, i'd rather give a nigerian my bank details:)

So there we go.

It's all over before it even started!!

It was agood idea to get the EICTB lads sorted with CISRS cards etc, now how can owt be taken serious ?? can't actually believe I just read whats on here about not paying people....

Top Bottom