Pts cards

Chris

Reaction score
Hi could anyone tel me how to go about getting a pts card when your unemployed from south shields? cheers Chris

Pts card

Areet there chris, seen as though u got the same name as me and live in the north east like me i'll help u out ha ha. Ive been on the phone 2day about mine funny enough. A lot of people say that u need a sponsor or have 2 have a pts job 2 go to, but you dont. You just ring (now recruitment) and give them your details then they send you some forms 2 fill in with a daft spelling test with them. Send it back 2 them and they should get in touch with you when they recieve it. They then ask for a cheque of £133 this is for your (medical & dna test). When they get the cheque they get you booked in for them. When you've done them they book you for your (pts card)which is a 2 day course and costs £125, a lot of money to pull out in a few weeks but will defo earn you a lot of money in the long run. Hope this helps m8t, give me bell if you get a start before me with your pts card ha ha ha.

Now recruitment-(01216654006) or 01914876888

pts

they must be sponsoring you then.

then when you work for a company they take your sponsorship over well thats what happened with me i did mine with a simalar company bit more expensive than that though.

good luck with finding pts work though it pays ok but depends on the company you work for.

pts card

Cheers SPARX m8! its canny expensive when you'v got nowt lol a wounder if the dole would pay for it??

Just got the dole to pay for my London Underground Entry Permit,hard bloody slog mind but theyy're payin for it in the end!!

Top Bottom