Suncor burns!!! (1 Viewer)

spikex

Reaction score
Sitting in the lunch room today we heard about a neighboring refinery has lost a large section called E2 to a huge fire last night and today. About five years ago the same portion burnt and it resulted in about a year of 24/4 12hrs per day with L.O.A.
While no one was hurt, this equates to a whack load of work coming up in the next few months. Work that pays very well and should last well over a year. I'll post more details as I hear more.

canada

how ya doin buddy?me and my mate hav been in contact with a few companies out in alberta and ledcore is one of them....hav you any other contact details for companies in canada that may be of use to us...would be greatly appreciated?

how ya doin buddy?me and my mate hav been in contact with a few companies out in alberta and ledcore is one of them....hav you any other contact details for companies in canada that may be of use to us...would be greatly appreciated?

I am a union Scaffolder so if you want to join the union, then I could see about a name hire. Ledcor is one of our major competitors, so it would be like stabbing my brothers in the back if I helped them get good workers.
As for suncor, it's still burning 48 hrs later. The entire e2 section of the plant has burned to the ground, it's going to be all new construction for over a year. They are doing 24 on 4 off, 12 hrs a day for at least the next year to get things running again. I don't know about overseas, but at least north America is going to see some high gas prices because of this.

canada

any info or advice would b greatly appreciated,have u got details for the union?thanx alot mate.if so cud u private msg me any information?

Sitting in the lunch room today we heard about a neighboring refinery has lost a large section called E2 to a huge fire last night and today. About five years ago the same portion burnt and it resulted in about a year of 24/4 12hrs per day with L.O.A.
While no one was hurt, this equates to a whack load of work coming up in the next few months. Work that pays very well and should last well over a year. I'll post more details as I hear more.

hey, I upgraded my scaffold card last month in hopes of coming up to work at fort macmurray this spring, currently waiting on my fbi background check to come back. I'm a union carpenter/scaffold builder from chicago local 54, actually filled out a prequalification form letter for the B.A. from local 1325 alberta last week. any info, or help to get a job up there would be greatly appreciated.

Top Bottom