Ladder Access gates. (1 Viewer)

brandy

Reaction score
Looking for sale prices for ladder access gates, Rang Trad on friday, did'nt return the call, Anyone know the price and where I could get them.

Looking for sale prices for ladder access gates, Rang Trad on friday, did'nt return the call, Anyone know the price and where I could get them.

Where abouts are you

?

You could try E-Bay... Seen them on there before...

Thanks Dingle, Could you post a phone number. Looking for 10-20 depending on price. PM me if you wish.

ask around must be someone selling them we had 20 pinched of our site over the weekend

which site was that. you can report scaffold theft on the forum so the lads can keep an eye out..

Hi Lads ,

Had a job around the PARKERS ARMS CHORLEY and stripped it on the 30th May 2011 we got away 2 wagon loads and left the rest at the rear of the car park with the consent of the pub landlord,who said it would be ok to leave because of the opening of the pub,he also said he would put his camper van across the gear which was left .Came to collect the gear on the 15th June and the lot was missing around 10k worth of gear ,the landlord who says he was always there never heard anything .........GUTTED a understatement if anyone knows of anyone who might be connected or bought the gear of the landlord for a cut price deal please inform me asap....cheers big witts

ps : cant claim on Insurance as ive only got Public and Employees Liability .....any suggestions in recouping such a big loss

Good luck with that big witts, unfortunately it sounds like a long shot. It might help if you post your colour or any other distinguishing markings, what type of fittings condition etc. Sore one I know, lets hope you get a result.

Top Bottom