Scaffold design and estimation software

scaffdar

Reaction score
Hi all, i'm aware of smart scaff, auto cads etc. but can any experianced managers, estimators out there enlighten me as to their prefered choice. A little reason as to why and are there any trials availible. I understand they are pretty pricey? Any help and advice would be appreciated.

Call them all and arrange a trial, the guy's at Cads are really helpful and you wont be long recouping any cost.

Does any one know how iscaf program compares to smart scaff?

The only info I could find on iscaf is at this page. Is this what you're referring to?

Have to say I wouldn't give them a penny, it is one of the worst software sites I have come across in years! The software is probably just a set of blocks for autocad, but the site is so shady I have absolutely no idea. Could be similar to how smart scaffolder was when it first came on the market but comparing it with the current version is like comparing a nokia3210 with an iPhone! Without a doubt I'd say that the software available from CADS is far superior but depending on your needs and budget your mileage may vary.

If you're looking for an alternative to smart scaffolder, then Strike Alpha might be an option.

Top Bottom