irish part 2 vs english part 2 (1 Viewer)

Don't think so mate, different certification board ain't it. Irish part 2 is equivelant to our part 1.

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

Sorry just realised, you mean part 2 as in advanced over there. That's equivelant to our part 2 here yes. But still don't think it's valid pal.

cheers mate; if i went over can i do basic course straight away,if so how long before i can do part 2 after doing basic.

Not sure how long the waiting list is to get on the part 1 but i believe you have to wait 6 months before you can go and do your part 2 afterwards. There's loads of people on here that will know more about it than me. I did my last course back in 2005 so not upto scratch on the whole thing.

noel was 3years in and around dublin west of ireland,our tickets were accepted not a question asked mate,although we had to sit the safepass course to enter intel and finglas power station,if any european citizen can come to our shores and obtain work with their countries accredited cards i dont see why yours would have no value mate besta luck fella.

I was in the same boat as you celticbhoy. Worked at Ballinaboy for months before they decided it would be better if all us english lads sat the safepass course. Made no difference of course. Who did you work for at Intel?

scafform sgb,that bloke kenny had just got the bump.heard he made millions though,we also had to join there union to gain access.

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

think i mind you say you were also at money point too mate.you on for hertel there.

scafform took intel from a private firm ran by a guy kenny,the money in there was unbeliveable thousands for little towers.no hertel were on money point wernt they.

Top Bottom