Oi ,oi cabbage f 'kin clear this up before brew (1 Viewer)

Red Viking mate, as the guy on the video says "Unbelievable,Unbelievable" I havnt seen anything like it, my guts are churning watching them.

Red Viking mate, as the guy on the video says "Unbelievable,Unbelievable" I havnt seen anything like it, my guts are churning watching them.

Shocking mate ,have you noticed top left on metcafe it has hertel as a tag :embarrest:

shocking mate they c***s should be ashamed of themselfs .

Remember the bombing days but f##k me never seen that. Reckon it was over money or lack of it. no pay, no scaffold.

i knew couple of lads who when on price work used to get job to strip and just destroy it , tubes stuck in ground and boards , tubes fitting just dropped anywhere, they would strip all day long then on way home call into couple of their local haunts an look for a couple drop outs to tidy scaffold up nxt day for them paying them in white lightening cider and fags :laugh:

seen this on video there aswell
Safety Walker - The New Scaffolding Safety System. - Video

looks to me ,like its someone elses scaffold,and there stripping it to get rid.making it a real pain in the arse to pick up.seen stuff like this before.my pennys worth.:amazed:

A fine example of a textbook dismantling process,poor labourers,would of told the scaffs to ram it...

We used to bomb gear all the time years ago,(only way you could make money stripping)but never like that,it was all dropped to stand up against the scaffolding and you always gave the labrador a chance to clear it,these tits haven't got a clue,just been finished?So why do that?Some poor bastards got to clear it.There's bombing and then there's what these demics are doing,wonder if any one on the forum knows them?I take it is in the UK.Before a get a lecture of some of the "text book scaffs"out there ,yes I know bombing is a no no!

dont know why the hertel tag is there , if you click it , ( There is no topic page for 'Hertel' Create One Now! ) it then goes on about a hertel hair salon :laugh:

also dont think its a UK site as the comment has osha quoted in it

Last edited:
Top Bottom