Better Tax rebate (1 Viewer)

Gaz

Reaction score
Just got a rebate via Better Tax and would like to say thanks very much. Good professional reliable quick service. Would recommend.

Hi Gaz,

Glad to have helped :) and thanks for testimonial.

Did your lactics do well? As you know, the NLD has the office divided today :wacko:

Aha, Lactics? lol. Yea we won 1 -0. Great day out aswell.

No comment on the nld :D

How lond did it take mate? been wainting three months for CIS rebate. They are taking the piss.

Whoa a minute, Dandaps... Can you clarify that it's not BetterTAX you're talking about please.

As far as I know, we aren't dealing with your return... So it's HMRC you have a problem with, yes?

I think you posted about this a month or so ago... did you not call HMRC or whoever it is that's dealing with it and ask what was happening?

Oh yes just to clarify it is not better tax dealing with this.
Sorry better tax.

Yer phoned my accountant said he had sorted it. then got a letter of inland rev saying they need bank satements showing payments of jobs which have had cis deducted, they have already had the subcontractor statements showing the deductions.

Hi Dandaps,

Sorry to hear you're having a bit of a time of it - you know, we're happy to have a chat with you, if you want to call. Maybe we can help a bit, if your accountant is struggling with it.

Dropped the books of to him friday. Will wait to see what happens, if nothing I will contact you, Thanks

Top Bottom