Australia

andyg

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if you can still find work in australia am 50 so dont know if too old now not looking to move there just to work there for a couple of years

Should be ok for a temporary work permit surely. Go for it Andy, my brother was there for a couple of years 20 odd years ago and he is still banging on about it. There is a couple of Aussie scaffs who can help. Good luck.

Over 45 .. you can only go on holiday.. apparantely next year there raising it to 49..

I stand corrected boy's. If the uk did that they would be dragged through the courts for ageism.

Think the UK would be a lot better off if we took some lessons regarding immigration from the Ozzies.. :nuts:

Agreed Cassie, but that's another thread eh.

immigration on a scaffs web site will be the longest thread on here known haha

andyg have a mate over there with company will get in touch and see how work is.will let you know? if that helps.

hey andyg look up scaffwest in perth they were looking for men a few weeks back

Thinkk you can get a workin visa (one year) up until your 30 , then you need a company to sponsour you, got few mates out there , earning top dollar , problem is you have to stay with the same company for two years plus ,,, so they have you by the cream crackers ,

Top Bottom