Scaff step (1 Viewer)

We have been using them for a few weeks now for system jobs and they are actually becoming quite popular. Don't fancy hemping over the handrail for t&f, so still sliding a long in front of us.

I think we will probably get used to it Sammy, like everything else eh. It is good for system as there is no problem topping out.

lol am quite used to it now,lot slower but were doing 10ft lifts,cant say am over enamoured with it but thats what they want.

May i remind you that the scaff step is NOT the be all and end all . This is called COLLECTIVE PROTECTION for the scaffolder which in easy term means NO SCAFFOLDER BEING EXPOSED TO ANY OPEN EDGE.... there is loads of methods that can be used.. contact myself or xxianxx for any training if you need it.....

if a site manager sees one on site then it is the be all and end all .you can use it once you can use it every day as far as they are concerned . i dont really mind it to be honest just one double either end of a 20 and level it in once you get up there .i do work with some lads who wont use them in which case we just keep them up on the lift with us and say we have been using them if any one turns up . obviously if they come while your running the handrail in from the boarded lift your fooked like

This might seem like a mad idea and aom must have been on the wine tonight but, I sometimes feel the step just gets right on my tits once the hand rail is in and wondered would a scaff hook or similar attached come in handy to hook it to a ledger or somewhere out the way help. I know what you're thinking, never ever go in the dragons den with a crap idea like that.:eek:

well ive had a gallon of cider aom lol i reckon if that levi gezzer from dragons den had the step up it would be in tescos by monday lido didnt want it as it was cheap and nasty
lmfao.

Just think of the club points I would have.:eek:

This might seem like a mad idea and aom must have been on the wine tonight but, I sometimes feel the step just gets right on my tits once the hand rail is in and wondered would a scaff hook or similar attached come in handy to hook it to a ledger or somewhere out the way help. I know what you're thinking, never ever go in the dragons den with a crap idea like that.:eek:

I totally agree with you mate. That is a mad idea,:laugh::laugh:

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Hopt you notice i never said 'Crap':D

Aye thanks for your discretion Paddy, but what do you really think?:rolleyes:

I went on dragons den with a sky hook. I am now worth a fortune!!!!!

Next time I go in I am taking a long weight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Oh thats it :D:D

Well I thought it was a brilliant idea.:cool:

I went on dragons den with a sky hook. I am now worth a fortune!!!!!

Next time I go in I am taking a long weight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Oh thats it :D:D

well i had a sister that worked for the gas board and they didnt want to meter
her either lmfao

May i remind you that the scaff step is NOT the be all and end all . This is called COLLECTIVE PROTECTION for the scaffolder which in easy term means NO SCAFFOLDER BEING EXPOSED TO ANY OPEN EDGE.... there is loads of methods that can be used.. contact myself or xxianxx for any training if you need it.....

so if theres no open edge theres no need for cliping on whats point in a harness

Top Bottom