big ben

Good heads, crap handles over priced for my liking. Search the threads as there is one on here somewhere with a lot of different opinions on all types of spanners. All the young team seem to favour the titanium, never really seen the point myself, I prefer a good imn head, poker style handle with a bit of weight behind it. As always, horses for courses.

Good heads, crap handles over priced for my liking. Search the threads as there is one on here somewhere with a lot of different opinions on all types of spanners. All the young team seem to favour the titanium, never really seen the point myself, I prefer a good imn head, poker style handle with a bit of weight behind it. As always, horses for courses.

thats what spanner ive got now imn poker but box is nackerd and im gettin this 1 half price

I'm getting fed up telling you guy's, I DON'T DO MATHS!!!:eek:

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

To be honest, the only reason I ask is the wee mate bought one and got right royally shafted.

iam with AOM on this Titanium is to light for my liking i always use the big ben stainless steel thin flat handle , you need a bit of weight in a spanner . :)

depends on the job . titanium or alloy are great for t +f price work and street work but i always prefer to keep a bigger heavier one such as a nailspan for offshore / industrial work . handy for braying system as well . i m using a priory lanyarded spanner at the minute which is actually quite good with the wire disconnected

depends on the job . titanium or alloy are great for t +f price work and street work but i always prefer to keep a bigger heavier one such as a nailspan for offshore / industrial work . handy for braying system as well . i m using a priory lanyarded spanner at the minute which is actually quite good with the wire disconnected

Superb! :laugh:

Top Bottom