water proofs. (1 Viewer)

richard challis

Reaction score
As that time of year is upon us can anyone recommend any decent water proofs for my lads as even i know the dickies from bradfords are not brillant.many thanks

I supply the Dickies all in one suits, don't see a problem with them. They are light 100% waterproof cant think of what else you need.

No Work No pay if it rains all winter your going to be a poor scaffolder unless your going to desolve are you made of sugar lol.thanks for the heads p on the all in one suits tho we have the seperates so maybe the way foward.

you no when its rainning cause the vans full of fag smoke lol

Aye nice one Richard, I know there are different conditions in different parts of the country but if you didn't work in the rain round these parts you would spend 10 months of the year trawling the jobs pages on here.

I find the all in one suits really good and can almost get a full winter from a set before replacing them for the warmer rain in summer. :D

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

you no when its rainning cause the vans full of fag smoke lol

ha ha, could have smoked kippers in the van on more than one occasion.

no work no pay? you what? is it not a safety issue? you should be banned from this site you joke. i take it you are not a scaffolder?

Theres rain and theres rain pal if your working on the floor in a little rain are you going to go home, i dont think so as you feal so strong about this issue maybe your carry two 21s from now on to avoid having to work in the rain.lol

Toffeescaff you seem like a co.ck end, most of the big firms operate on a no work no pay policy. You must work for a very generous firm. Grands a week an all? Spot of rain and bang gone but full pay eh?

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

Back the the OP, I bought some German army issue waterproofs, bottoms have braces on as well, breathable and really light. Cost me 60 quid but worth their weight in gold. Only downside is i blend into the background so nobody can see me in my camo gear, or is that a good thing? :D

many thanks with your help matey just trying to help the boys out that work for/with me.ps i am a scaffolder.

its c**ts like u's have got the game f****d, what do you think lads?

Yawn, I reckon you're in Traffic Management on site or something, when they see a bit of rain it's away in the hut sheltering away leaving all the wagon's to reverse on site themselves, correct?

I and the boys who work with me all work in the rain, we are not daft and some jobs are off limits during certain conditions but as the boys understand, I have already promised to be on another job the next day and whatever happens we have to get this job finished. It's as much about keeping your promises than anything else. I couldn't afford to pay guys who wouldn't work in the rain.

Would all these companys look after u if u had an accident caused by wet weather, I very much doubt it. Safety when it suits same old *****! I'd work in the rain if there was summat in it for me and the lads, look after yourself lads cos your only a number to em, and when work drys up (no pun intended) you'll be down the road FACT

When the work dries up at Aom the scaffs go golfing, Fact.:D

Top Bottom