Best Rigger boots (1 Viewer)

Up North

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend quality rigger boots that not only last awhile but are also comfortable to wear.

up north
Jellatte were the best, however, there is a lot of places now where 'Rigger Boots' are not allowed to be worn.

Paddy

Most companies and refineries and so on don't allow riggers for scaffs, say it doesn't give enough ankle support and such

Up North

I cant see past lace up Red Wings---buck Skin very comfortable---keep them dubbin regularly and they last you for years, Iv just got my ones re-soled---great climbing Boots.

Jalette Jalnevis for offshore: like carpet slippers when walking on grating all day long, plus excellent grip on oily surfaces and anti-static etc. Downside, very expensive!

Jalette Jalaska for Construction: Very confortable and I think some places are knocking out for around £45 now.

If you're using them for scaffolding in though, make sure you buy the ones with the external rubber toe protector or they will last about 3 months before they get chewed up!

I can't get on with Red Wings, but the ones they issue out here look like cowboy boots and take forever to break in. Very good quality but also very pricey!

Cheers,
Phil.

good boot

Sievi a good rigger boot that laces up and has a zip on the the inside of the leg so you still have the anckle support

Top Bottom