Heysham (1 Viewer)

i was a improver for I.S.L on heysham from 1983 to 1985, i am now the managing director of I.S.L

i was a improver for I.S.L on heysham from 1983 to 1985, i am now the managing director of I.S.L
Think you have got your I.S.L's mixed up there.
I was with the real I.S.L when they were merged with Deborahs as part of a B.E.T Group consolidation exercise.

Kendodd your not looking for the diddy men are you? ive got a good deal on feather dusters if your interested? lol...

daz remember r dayout in blackpool ?? i was the scouser with the dark hair and muzzy we had a few nights on the town.

yea i remember it think we got conned of the con men, me and you both ended up with a lamp for £20, nitemare, but it was still a great weekend, how you doing and what you up 2

that 20 quid u still o me that bytheway the conmen had you off and you had me! doin ok been workin in the isle of grain 4 the last 4 yrs 4 cbi good job ,come to an end xmas so am havin a few week sittin on my arse b4 i get on my travels ,what about yourself u still crap at pullin birds

yea i remember it think we got conned of the con men, me and you both ended up with a lamp for £20, nitemare, but it was still a great weekend, how you doing and what you up 2

that 20quid you got off me u never did give it back never mind,:D iv been workin 4 a yanky outfit cbi for the last 4 yrs the job finished xmas so sittin on my arse 4 a couple of weeks b4 i start ringing around what about yourself.

Top Bottom