Different Brand of RMD Kwik-Stage. (1 Viewer)

Precise Formwork

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new here :).
I've just managed to buy some gear second-hand here is a useless pic (I'll get some better pics soon as it's stored at my mates because I don't have much land :embarrest:).
oZsMxb4IqM6ghcAf16mE-A

This gear is a brand of RMD's Kwik-Stage RMDKwikform_Products_Shoring_Kwikstage but this gear has turn 'spiggots' I think that's what they're called. Basically the connections are tubes with right angled flanges on them, they insert into the vertical tubes with the 'spiggots' that turn and tighten to the right angled flange bars. I really do need to get some pictures of these as I'm just embarassing myself trying to explain it and don't really expect anyone to understand me with this ambiguous description.
Just trying my luck for the minute if anyone is familiar with this gear and knows the name of the brand of my one?
Regards :bigsmile:

The first "proper" company I ever worked for was RMD Kwikform.

Either these that you are trying to describe are a new piece of scaffold or it's new to me. As far as I know the spigots are built into the ends of the standards at the factory and there is (should be) a wedge on the side of the standard next to the spigot to tighten the standards together.

You really need to get them pictures mate. Can you not see anything on google images?

Welcome to the forum by the way.

Last edited:
Sounds like cuplock to me too - AFAIK RMD Kwikform never stocked this....

You're spot on the money chaps :), thanks for your help on this one. I managed to pop round my mates where it's being stored and get a pic for those for future reference.
Thanks again

Attachments

• 14032010120.jpg
    14032010120.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 19
You're spot on the money chaps :), thanks for your help on this one. I managed to pop round my mates where it's being stored and get a pic for those for future reference.
Thanks again

Yep that's Cuplok aright (SGB system scaffold)

The RMD Kwikstage was originally (GKN Kwikform) most people called it Yellow perrel.

I am not a lover of any system scaffolds.

From the Hull City Tiger
TAC

Top Bottom