Pipe and Coupling Scaffold

ZachElwood

Reaction score
Hi, guys. I work for an American company - we're making scaffold safety training videos at the moment. I haven't really been able to find good pictures showing pipe-and-coupling-type scaffold set-ups - can anyone recommend a few good large pictures of a pipe-and-coupling scaffold? (We wouldn't be using the actual picture, but we're creating a 3D model of the scaffold and trying to get the little details right).

Any help much appreciated!

Zach

I've seen them called 'pipe and coupling' - and I've seen them called 'tube and fitting'. Probably just regional differences.

---------- Post added at 08:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 AM ----------

Superscaff, thanks for that links to the pic albums. That's great!

Yeah, you guys are right. Nobody says 'pipe'. Not sure where I got that from.

Hi, guys. I work for an American company - we're making scaffold safety training videos at the moment. I haven't really been able to find good pictures showing pipe-and-coupling-type scaffold set-ups - can anyone recommend a few good large pictures of a pipe-and-coupling scaffold? (We wouldn't be using the actual picture, but we're creating a 3D model of the scaffold and trying to get the little details right).

Any help much appreciated!

Zach

towersbirdcage-1.gif

Bar - Solid
Pipe - measured internally for the passing of flowing
Tube - measured externally to fit couplers on to (48.3 mm)
Pole - used to present / display (Maypole, Barber shop .....)

Why do we use 21 foot tube (long) and not 21????

Riddle me this :blink1:

Top Bottom