Association of Scaffold Designers? (1 Viewer)

Marshal1970

Reaction score
Hi All,

Is there any such thing as an Association of Scaffold Designers in existance, and if not would anybody be interested in joining one?

They would never be such a thing!! :nuts:

They would get together and put together such a complicated scheme that no-one would be able to comprehend it!! lol

They would never be such a thing!! :nuts:

They would get together and put together such a complicated scheme that no-one would be able to comprehend it!! lol

and no one would turn up for the meetings because they were too busy and would just ask others to send photographs.:)

I've only been designing a month. If there was such a thing as a friendly Association of scaffold designers. i would love to join. Im only 18. I would definitely benifieit from a few people with a wealth of experience. But we are a busy bunch of people if im quite honest.

Association of Scaffold Designers

Hi

When I started there were large scaffold contractors like SGB, GKN, etc who employed groups of Engineers who could learn from each other in the Company.

There may have been a chance for an Association then.

Now that the industry is more fragmented and most of the designers have gone out on their own not sure how they would get together.

The NASC have a technical committee which raises engineering issues in the Industry.

All the best

Chris Eng

Top Bottom