TRAD Scaffolding (1 Viewer)

CelticWarrior

Reaction score
Alright Lads,

A Mate of mine has een offered a start with TRAD in London.Anyone work for them?if so what are they like to work for??

Alright Lads,

A Mate of mine has een offered a start with TRAD in London.Anyone work for them?if so what are they like to work for??

I heard that they pay basic money mate, well they did a few years ago so could have changed now but with the economic crisis this seems unlikely.

i worked on a temp basis for them recently the lads are sound and the money is adverage for london rates 12-16 hour depending on expieriance i hope this helps

I was working alongside with them from 2001 to 2004, they seemed a decent outfit and had some really prestigious jobs down in the deep south. I think they have a fairly reputable stake-hold in the market around Central London!

The rates were average+

Cheers,
Phil.

trad

good firm, used to work for them till i went to oz, got tons of work in london and around.got tube and fitting,and layher,use bones alot.broke up into three divisions, depends who you get on for,but once in the clique you go places. not bad money either.

good firm, used to work for them till i went to oz, got tons of work in london and around.got tube and fitting,and layher,use bones alot.broke up into three divisions, depends who you get on for,but once in the clique you go places. not bad money either.

Where did you work in Oz Millwall? I got a few mates out in Perth at the moment using crappy kwikstage stuff.. They seem to be having a pretty good laugh out there.

worked for trad quite a few times over the years,i found them a good firm did mostly haki temp roofs and blocks of flats

oz

Where did you work in Oz Millwall? I got a few mates out in Perth at the moment using crappy kwikstage stuff.. They seem to be having a pretty good laugh out there.

hello mate, had a start for scafwest in perth,which was mainly tube and fitting, but travelled round to sydney,been to oz a few times, mainly worked east coast ,sydney,now access,alpine,skyline.get out there a great crack,perth has most of the work at the moment.

john wanless

Alright mate i seen your thread where it said you had worked for trad,i have heard about them before and just wondered if you could share a bit of info with me.im from middlesbrough and definetly thinking about going there as there is nothing around here where i live.do there take part 1 scaffolders and whats the chance do you know of just walking in the office and getting a job:):)

Alright mate i seen your thread where it said you had worked for trad,i have heard about them before and just wondered if you could share a bit of info with me.im from middlesbrough and definetly thinking about going there as there is nothing around here where i live.do there take part 1 scaffolders and whats the chance do you know of just walking in the office and getting a job:):)

Biggest firm in london, both for scaffolding and for knocking you IMHO. They are merciless if you don't do your squareage or they think your not performing. you'll start and they'll say something like "your moneys between "£80 and £120 a day, when you get your wages, and its short, they'll say "aww, you didn't cover your squareage that day" or "I had to send someone back to put the toeboards on it". best of luck with them, you'll need it

cheers for that info mate are they that bad:laugh:where you from gunslinger newcastle any firms with work up there mate:)

has anyone got an email address for trad scaf so i can send them my cv. im living in oz and returning to england in june. i have 12 years of scaf experience. thanks lads

they offered me work twice and I laughed twice(I really did) at the offer of £80 a day. I do not like the look of that lahyer stuff to be honest, I hate all systems.

We presently have vacancies for:

•Advanced and Basic Scaffolders
Please contact our Head Office on Tel: 020 8980 1155 to apply.

Thank you for considering a career with TRAD Scaffolding

Indeed you are correct. Looking for 3 scaffolders and 2 labourers on my side. Drop me a pm and I'll give a direct number, not the office number.

Alright Lads,

I worked for them 14 or so years ago. They was a different Firm then, by all accounts...

I wouldn't work for them again.
But then again, a job is a job.

Did you do that retained façade job in Lombard St, Chris?

Top Bottom