Must I Play With Myself Lads? (1 Viewer)

Scaff-Wife

Reaction score
NEW** Scaffolders Wives Group

Ha Ha! You're so predictable you lads! This is serious!

The nice chaps in Admin have started a Scaffolders Wives Group for me to hang out in.... happy as I am with PW, Cheekstar and Tinhead's junior member in the Scaff Pub.

So gents, go and get your ladies or whoever you've woken up with (only if it looks like a female human) and get them to join up.

We can gossip about you and you can spy on us and learn all the secrets and magical ways of women. (Mmmmm....)

You never know, we may start up the first scaffolders dating site. Gaz will need to hide his rods though!

Scaff Wife xx

Hi Scaff wife
I wish you all the best in your new Group, however i will not tell 'Wor Lass ' to join as she thinks i am a Airline Pilot lol.

Regards and best of luck.
Paddy

can i join ?????????? Wheres the group:)

cock in a frock , mush malt or geeza babe

Best invitation ive had for years:)

can i join ?????????? Wheres the group:)

Hi Scaffy,

I think I've still got some thighboots in your size.

I need to post a thread in the new group first. You go into the community bit up top and follow it from there.

Mind you, maybe its not such a good idea. This seem like quite a good place to be hiding from the missus!

XX

I like to be called Betty at the weekends, :love:

Hi Betty, (well its Sunday)

Welcome to the forum. You can join the Scaff Wives group then from Friday to Sunday and spy on us girlies.

Your whiskers might give you away though.

XX

Betty
I suggest you tuck your Podger away m8, or they Girls might cotton on to your ruse;)
Also go and get Waxed m8, Girlies dont have Hairy bits all over (At least Geordie Lasses divent):cheesy:
Paddy

Hi Betty, (well its Sunday)

Welcome to the forum. You can join the Scaff Wives group then from Friday to Sunday and spy on us girlies.

Your whiskers might give you away though.

XX

Well Im in the forum longer than you, so it should be me saying welcome ;)
But I would love to join the group and hear of all yer lesbian fantasy's. :p

Betty
I suggest you tuck your Podger away m8, or they Girls might cotton on to your ruse;)
Also go and get Waxed m8, Girlies dont have Hairy bits all over (At least Geordie Lasses divent):cheesy:
Paddy

you should see some of the Irish women :wacko:

Well Im in the forum longer than you, so it should be me saying welcome ;)
But I would love to join the group and hear of all yer lesbian fantasy's. :p

Thats true hon.

Reading Bish's post about her stinky scaff I reckon the ladies group maybe a far more interesting place to hang out!

Dunno what it is about you lads, but the ladies love ya!...oh, and Betty.

Thats true hon.

Reading Bish's post about her stinky scaff I reckon the ladies group maybe a far more interesting place to hang out!

Dunno what it is about you lads, but the ladies love ya!...oh, and Betty.

I think its down to how cool we are and we do a real mans job, Plus we look sexy with our belts and harness.

:embarrest::embarrest::embarrest:
Harness, Strapon belts and rig boots spanners and podgers, ffs i now feel like a S&M thingy instead of a hairy srsed scaff pmsfl

Actually, It seems that the Scaff Wives group may end up being an ego-boost for you lot. Not much complaining by wives, but a lot of lusting!

So get your ladies involved if they need reminding how lucky they are to have you!

Got a few of you lad's joining as well, which is cool.

Becky xx

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

For those of you who don't know where to find the frisky ladies....

Go up the top and click on Community.. then onto social groups... the you can decide if its me or Mr Adams in his wonderful study group that you want to hang out with.

The study group is amazing and will get you further in life than some daft girls chatting ****, but all work and no play....
blah blah....

Top Bottom