air guns? (1 Viewer)

keep hearing about hilti power spanners where would i get one from

Hilti might be a good place to start mate - 0800 886 100

De Walt & Bosch also do comparable products of a similar standard. It's worth checking the different warranty conditions though.

cheers lads bit pricey also bit heavier than a spanner and awkward doing inside ledger up ?

cheers mate sounds all right have to start doing a few satuardays and saving ps maybe stupid question how do they fix to your belt

is this converting you into the world of the impact wrench phil?:suspicious:

No mate, I still think they're gay.

But 2 of my lads now use them for certain jobs so it gives me plenty of room for incessant p*ss taking whenever I see them....

:nuts:

quality, but hold on did you not say you would not let your lads use them

I did indeed mate.

The powers above me (and there are plenty of them!) don't have a problem with the use of them in certain situations.

cheers lads bit pricey also bit heavier than a spanner and awkward doing inside ledger up ?

As I have said in other threads it is not the answer or a complete replacement for the swingover but you don't go home as shattered ,yes it is heavery than a spanner but your not twirlin' all day on a long threaded presco, cos your gun has done it up in 3/4 seconds , as for the inside ledger I never do the backs of doubles up as I cannot all ways get them square to my staff mark but for everything else it is quality , Price ?? ...mine has lasted 5 years (batteries are gone body is fine ) so let's say say you buy one £ 380 inc holster for instance and you do a flat 5 days every week for 5 years ..
5 days x 48 weeks (less xmas & summer hols ;) ) = 240 days
240 x 5 years = 1200 days usage divide that buy £380 = 0.31p A DAY

Have a think about your wrists and elbow ,it's quicker (you will not have this out of your frog as long as you do you spanner ) so it will to benefit you in the long run

All the best

RV

Last edited:
i love the haters takeing the pis s out of me useing my impact wrench makes me feel warm inside especially when i see them struggling with there worn out swing over i still have my big ben titanium on my belt and i still use it but the impact wrench wins hands down

:laugh:

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

As I have said in other threads it is not the answer or a complete replacement for the swingover but you don't go home as shattered ,yes it is heavery than a spanner but your not twirlin' all day on a long threaded presco, cos you've your gun has done it up in 3/4 seconds , as for the inside ledger I never do the backs of doubles up as I cannot all ways get them square to my staff mark but for everything else it is quality , Price ?? ...mine has lasted 5 years (batteries are gone body is fine ) so let's say say you buy one £ 380 inc holster for instance and you do a flat 5 days every week for 5 years ..
5 days x 48 weeks (less xmas & summer hols ;) ) = 240 days
240 x 5 years = 1200 days usage divide that buy £380 = 0.31p A DAY

Have a think about your wrists and elbow ,it's quicker (you will not have this out of your frog as long as you do you spanner ) so it will to benefit you in the long run

All the best

RV

Or let's say you get bought one by the CEO to trial....

keep hearing about hilti power spanners where would i get one from

http://www.scaffoldersforum.com/scaffolding-tools-ppe/766-impact-drill.html?highlight=IMPACT+DRILL

http://www.scaffoldersforum.com/sca...-replaces-spanner.html?highlight=IMPACT+DRILL

http://www.scaffoldersforum.com/sca...784-impact-wrench.html?highlight=IMPACT+DRILL

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

Or let's say you get bought one by the CEO to trial....

Not mine mate I got mine out of my own sky rocket !!
Don't know about the new one I NEED though ;)

ring hilti
mark simpson 0800886100
he was doing a deal where it was 80 deposit and 3 a week rental and replaced if dropped or broken

Top Bottom