Raking shore (1 Viewer)

No such thing as a generic raking shore. If you are capable of building one then you are capable of putting it on paper. Hope this helps.

I'm surprised at the sarcastic replies to some questions.. do we want this forum to be a closed shop ??? **** me, he only asked for some advice and help....
Just google it mate, or have a word with a scaffold designer.

m8 each shore will have its own merits,ie what it holding up.once you have assertained this then you would be better leaving it to a designer as these guys will assess yuor distance out and centre spacings and weather it will need a concrete ballast,what am basicly saying no two rakers are ever the same best of luck with the job.

---------- Post added at 07:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 AM ----------

ps as for us scaffolders putting calcs and drawings on paper,dont even attempt this lol anything gose wrong youl be jailed.

m8 each shore will have its own merits,ie what it holding up.once you have assertained this then you would be better leaving it to a designer as these guys will assess yuor distance out and centre spacings and weather it will need a concrete ballast,what am basicly saying no two rakers are ever the same best of luck with the job.

---------- Post added at 07:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 AM ----------

ps as for us scaffolders putting calcs and drawings on paper,dont even attempt this lol anything gose wrong youl be jailed.

That's what I meant to put across, my apologies for the sarcastic tone.

Top Bottom