SGB Nottingham (1 Viewer)

PW

Reaction score
Just wondering how many lads are out there the used to work for the Nottingham depot??

There are 3 others that get on here whom I know...Phil McCree, Shaun Woodhall and Ashley Hayes.

Are there anymore out there or are still working for them under the Harsco name??

Has anyone seen anything of Keith Humber?? (What a crackpot he was!! lol)

It would be nice to hear how some of the lads are getting on....

I worked there a while when Alister was supervising. A couple of mates worked there as well Shane Spencer Danny Haynes Mick Haynes Cozzy

Alistair an I were on the tools together at the same time but different gangs....It wasnt any fun stripping his jobs tho...he and his mucker (Kev Tommo) were ******* giants!! 8ft lifts were no problem for those boys!!lol

Did you work on the house bashing side then Ian??

Do you know where Alistair is working nowadays?

No we i worked on a few schools before moving to sgb at sheffield. not sure what allisters up to now

i worked on trinity sqaure with alistar for sgs last i heard he was at capes

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

last time i seen him was trinity sqaure for sgs.heard he was at capes but that was last year:amazed:

big al is on ratcliffe power station now, worked on there with him last year and for years on gb.

Paul. JB here, probably heard i had a fall out with gb's last year and left (forced to leave), along with most others (Nick, Steve the Carters), got my own bis now (50%), tough times though (having to go back on tools!!). What you doing these days??

Paul. JB here, probably heard i had a fall out with gb's last year and left (forced to leave), along with most others (Nick, Steve the Carters), got my own bis now (50%), tough times though (having to go back on tools!!). What you doing these days??

Hello John

Nice to hear from you, I did hear down the grapevine about what had happened and basically the old team that made the depot so sucessfull had basically left or been forced out....Sad Times

I am Managing a small business in Sheffield and as you said things are very tough but we are getting through with it...just!!

It must be fooking hard for you getting back on the tools after all these years!! But good luck with your new venture..

Nice to hear from you John...and thanks for giving me my break into Management all them years ago!! :D

you asked about john penwarden and eric the fish, johns dead the big c. ive my own little business just trained my lad up to part 2 doing ok how about you

How you doing John
all is well I hope?
regards
Alan

you asked about john penwarden and eric the fish, johns dead the big c. ive my own little business just trained my lad up to part 2 doing ok how about you

Nice to hear from you Eric, been a long time mate, I remember working at Preserva with you and John on the Asda at Hyson Green, that must have been around 1990, fook were does the time go!!! Nice to see you doing well and bringing your lad through as well must be great...My eldest lad tried it and it just wasnt for him tbh.

Im with a company in Sheffield and been there 3 years which has been great...

HI TO ALL THE OLD LADS THAT WORKED AT SGB NOTTINGHAM (wayne jacks) Is there any one on here that worked them?

How you doin JB
regards
Alan

Hi John, welcome to the forum mate, its years since we worked together in Sheffield under the guidance of Ray Tracey, you were the Branch Manager, Max Darby and Wayne Kerr were the supervisors i was the Estimator you should get the name from there

Top Bottom