Fall in Hastings

T.ANIMAL

Reaction score
Drunken man suffers suspected spinal injury in scaffolding fall 23/10/10

A drunken man has suffered suspected spinal injuries after falling from scaffolding.

The man, in his 20s, had to be rescued by firefighters after falling from the scaffolding in Havelock Road, Hastings, shortly after 8pm on Thursday.

He was believed to have been drunk and was helped by emergency crews onto a stretcher on the aerial ladder platform, before being taken to hospital.

Did you witness the incident or know the man? Contact Argus reporter Anna Roberts at anna.roberts@theargus.co.uk

Source : The Argus

Cant have been a scaff drunk at 8pm:laugh::laugh: and he certainly wouldnt be working late:laugh::laugh:

well wernt me

i was sparko by then

its all happening down hastings scaffy hope the pier gets sorted next year we can all have a forum booze u on it !!!!!!

how can i be on it when i got paid to burn it .... matt the dogs pissin vids best mate

---------- Post added at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

dico give me 5 replies mate , im nearly up to 2000 posts

hi 1

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

hi 2

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

hi 3

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

hi 4

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

hi 5 is that 2000

how can i be on it when i got paid to burn it .... matt the dogs pissin vids best mate

---------- Post added at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

dico give me 5 replies mate , im nearly up to 2000 posts

God dammit Dico, im never going to catch Scaffy now, even if i was on this 24 hours a day 7 days a week. congratulations Scaffy:cool:

Top Bottom