Brick Guards!!! (1 Viewer)

R

ragscaff

Just as bad as nails in boards.

Always getting cuts on arms & hands. Even with the new ones. Years ago one firm I worked on used the plastic fencing, the orange stuff put in front of holes in the ground etc.

Just used to cable tie that on. Had them in 20ft lengths.

Ragscaff

i remember that stuff it was great , soon got outlawed tho !!!

BRICK GUARDS..... i wake up in cold sweats over the *****.

i hate the fookin things there like little chuckys lookin at you all tangled up and waitin 2 rip your arms and hands legs there ****

i love them , i have spent many a happy hour untangling them , always makes me laugh we you hear a young fella say "i F***ING hate these things" like every else likes them :)

i love them , i have spent many a happy hour untangling them , always makes me laugh we you hear a young fella say "i F***ING hate these things" like every else likes them :)
Get the plastic ones for £6 each ,they last forever and don't cut you to bits, they pay for themselves after about 3 jobs and if you take the hangers off they stack really well.

Just as bad as nails in boards.

Always getting cuts on arms & hands. Even with the new ones. Years ago one firm I worked on used the plastic fencing, the orange stuff put in front of holes in the ground etc.

Just used to cable tie that on. Had them in 20ft lengths.

Ragscaff

Still see plenty jobs with that stuff on it.

brickguards .................love em

Hi Ragscaff im finding this returning the messadge back difficult i got your messadge your from down my way Cornwall.i work for Celtic scaffolding ltd. How do i find messadges let on the fourum and reply???
Who and were do yo work in Cornwall mate ????

OMG i'm doing a job at the moment with 3m netting and brickguards on every lift..it is all i can do to stop myself from launching the labourer ...if he asks me why? one more time....Grrrrr

Not had to touch one for years but this post has reminded me of just how much I hated them.......cheers.......gits

Top Bottom