Thanks and free training still available

Dave Abe

Reaction score
Thanks and Free Training still available

Hello gents been a busy work and holidays, just getting back on the forum.

Like to update all forum users, since offering the free training on here and I have had many takers, so well done to those lads. Looks like you have enjoyed your training so far and thanks for your positive feedback on the evaluation forms. see you the next time your in the centre.

For the other guys who have contacted me for advice, I hope I have helped you or pointed you in the right direction?

For anyone else coming on the forum or who have not took the free training offer, it is still here but may be going by April 2011 (due to the new government)..

Check or web page SCAFFOLDING CONSULTANTS | SCAFFOLD DESIGN | SCAFFOLDING TRAINING | SCAFFOLDING EXPERTS or contact via email dabaraham@simianrisk.com

Hi Dave

How's tricks. I don't suppose any of the system scaffold courses are available for free are they mate?

I am good how is ye?

Yes you can get the free training on system but only Part 1 and Part 2.

I am fine, thanks.

No chance of doing the product familiarisation course then, and getting it added to my advanced card?

Advance is there but the employer pays some towards mate

Last edited:
hi dave the free trainning great but as its free funding by the goverment and your boss
simon hughes gets paid dont you think it would be nice to get him to sponcer the forum
on the right hand side as hes getting free advertising just tell him to email admin.if trads
can advertise and sponser the forum they must no a good thing.

If the price wa better mate would consider it, however Simon is giving a free prsentation on Wednesday fo the SCCR so run it pass him or get Rags to ask.

Hi Dave can you tell me how I go about getting on the CISRS system part 1 and 2? How long is this course for? Would be really interested in tubing and fitting scissor part 1 and 2 in advanced. Been in the game for 30 years... Thanks, Paul.

Last edited:
Was wondering if I could get my part 2 training off you ?

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Was wondering if I could get my part 2 training off you ?

Bluetate If you use tube and fitting then I would suggest you do your CISRS route and then just do a 2 day SSPTS for the system which you use.
if you need more info bell our centre on 0845 602 2418 and they will explain all you need to know mate. You may be entitled to funding so your training could be free (but not the SSPTs course).

Award85 yes you can get your Part 2 of us, you also may be able to get free training to if you conatct the number above to they will give you all the information you require.

If the price wa better mate would consider it, however Simon is giving a free prsentation on Wednesday fo the SCCR so run it pass him or get Rags to ask.

well the forum and sccr are seperate so i think some one been getting free
advertising jugeing by it your not doing very well simon just as well you havent paid!!!!!

?? And your point is??

Also my names not Simon.

Free advertising forum for scaffolders and I am offering them free training?

Is this not helping them.

unfortunatly dave people seeing people for what they are nothings free in life i thought you worked for simon huges is this not true sorry if iam wrong.

I work with him yes but my name is not Simon...

As I explained in early posts training is FREE!!

dave dont humour me i no your name is dave and not simon why do you always have to have the last answer we could go on all night.

free trainning?????you mean the crumbs threw back to the plebites who have initially been fleeced and fleeced again and amazingly about to be fleeced futher by this hughes character who makes al capone look like trigger from only fools and horses,i cant wait for this ones promised question and answer session on here.

Top Bottom