Hello All Scaffolders and their wives (1 Viewer)

Bish

Reaction score
Find this forum by mistake today, as my husband became unemployed on New Years Eve , so i turned into a mad googler on scaffolding jobs LOL.
Found the forum intresting and thought i would say hiya to all out there :)

Welcome to the forum Bish, Hope your husband gets back into work soon.

Glad you found us interesting and don't be scared to jump into the conversation somewhere.

If we get another couple of wives joining we can think about setting up a separate section for them to chat about how grumpy and childish their men are (don't tell the wife I said that)

I won't be afraid to join in any convos ( i mean i been with a scaffolder for 20 years, us wives are far from shy ) LOL
Yeah a seperate forum where we can discuss life with a scaffolder would be brillant idea :) might end up with a lot of divorces though ( only joking guys ).
Hopefully work will pick up again offshore for him towards the end of Feb begining of March, which i only found out by reading the forum in the first place :)

Hi Bish and Welcome To The Scaffolders Forum!

Thats 2 Scaffolders Wives On Here Now!

Regards

SF Admin

Thank you for the warm welcome :)
Just watched the Scaffolders wife song LMAO , i feel so at home now hehe
When hubby gets back from doing the social rounds ill show him it :)

Hi Bish, and welcome :)

Hi Honey!

Glad to see you! I'm not on my own now! Had to start adding TVR and Lambo photos in my profile albums to keep the boys happy.

We can start talking about knitting and kittens now, instead of w***er bosses. (My rant of the week)

XX

Hi Honey!

Glad to see you! I'm not on my own now! Had to start adding TVR and Lambo photos in my profile albums to keep the boys happy.

We can start talking about knitting and kittens now, instead of w***er bosses. (My rant of the week)

XX

haha

Find this forum by mistake today, as my husband became unemployed on New Years Eve , so i turned into a mad googler on scaffolding jobs LOL.
Found the forum intresting and thought i would say hiya to all out there :)

Hi Bish and welcome .

Hiya Larry and Scaff-Wife :D , glad to see the new wives forum wooohoooooo.
Not been round much this weekend , had a kinda crazy one lol

I think I shall start a thread in the new group to discuss why we love scaffs. Then maybe we can find a therapist and share the cost of the sessions!

xx

Hey, all we need is a bottle of wine or vodka , and we would spill the beans lol .
All this talk of him smelling bloody awsome and the look of him ........well im off for an early night now ;)

It's hard being a wife......... but i love it :D

Hey, all we need is a bottle of wine or vodka , and we would spill the beans lol .
All this talk of him smelling bloody awsome and the look of him ........well im off for an early night now ;)

It's hard being a wife......... but i love it :D

Bet ya there girl! I'm in bed already..... waiting!

Top Bottom