fellow scaffs (1 Viewer)

cheekstar

Reaction score
hello fellow scaffs im new to forum live in northampton been scaffolding for 18 years part 2 cisrs with mewp ticket recently been laid off not a good time for all but nice to find a place to chat and try and find some work

Hi Cheekstar and Welcome To The Scaffolders Forum!

Regards

SF Admin

Hi Honey,

We're in Milton Keynes. Things seems to be getting busier now. My old man working 7 days most of the time. Will have a word. Can you drive the lorries?

xx

hello fellow scaffs im new to forum live in northampton been scaffolding for 18 years part 2 cisrs with mewp ticket recently been laid off not a good time for all but nice to find a place to chat and try and find some work

Hi cheekstar and welcome .

hi scaffwife
yeah done alot of work round milton keynes in the past ski slope theatre etc.
yeah i can drive the 7.5 tonne lorries who is it your fella is working for down there must admit milton keynes is gotta be the best place i ave worked good jobs,convenience,

hi scaffwife
yeah done alot of work round milton keynes in the past ski slope theatre etc.
yeah i can drive the 7.5 tonne lorries who is it your fella is working for down there must admit milton keynes is gotta be the best place i ave worked good jobs,convenience,

Hi Honey,

I'll PM you with Darrens number. They're working all over at the mo, but still got 7 days if they want it.

Not be best firm in the world. In fact I happily kick them to death... however, a jobs a job!

XX

Top Bottom