wits happnin fellow scaffs (1 Viewer)

K1ng B1lly

Reaction score
hello folks, im billy from glasgow workin on shore in aberdeen, its about time someone made a forum for us scaffs,

if ther are any scaff companies reading this STAY AWAY from stuart miline contracts, especialy if your on price work, theyr robbin c**ts and they pull you up for any thin, RED cards and stuff, its like bein back at school,

well im new to this so drop a line and say hi or if you have any detailed questions about "tube", cuplock or layhar geese a shout

keep safe

lloyd ( billy )

Follow follow

Alrite king billy how you doin mate? welcome to the forum:)

I was workin in aberdeen for 5 months last year with a mob called amber access. I went to college in october and wen i came bck they had folded ha ha.

Whereabouts in glasgow you from??

Follow,Follow!!

Hi Billy and Welcome To The Scaffolders Forum!

Regards

SF Admin

Alrite king billy how you doin mate? welcome to the forum:)

I was workin in aberdeen for 5 months last year with a mob called amber access. I went to college in october and wen i came bck they had folded ha ha.

Whereabouts in glasgow you from??

Follow,Follow!!

wel you must know jhon auld and sean flesh then, wen amber folded they came to work at abscaff, but works quiet again so they both got paid off,

originaly from city center but i grew up in East kilbride

you?

alrite mate

aye john was a supervisor at amber . john and sean were a squad at amber. One of the other boys that was at amber is lookin for work in aberdeen but he dosent hav any tickets do you know anywhere that would take him on??

Im fae irvine but stay in killie the now . Workin wae mjd at the moment on price work.

dannyboy

tell your mate to get on the phone to SGB Aberdeen, they are taking on RIGHT NOW, tell him to speak to an Alan Edgar, he can give him more details,

work quiet down the road just now

Top Bottom