System Training (hot off the press) (1 Viewer)

rumple

Reaction score
Next Year Again.

If you do training in Lok, as in cuplok, tradlok, gen lok, +8 it will count as training in a lok system

If you do training in a ringscaff, Layher, Plettac, Modex, Scaffom, it will be counted as ring/rosette scaffold training.

If you train in kwikstage, genstage, kstage, climastage or haki it will count as wedge training.

No need for all the brand names.

Do we know how much this will cost if i was going to do a cuploc course,would there be only one course or 3 like in tube and fitting

thanks for the info NASC insider

Ha you never know .............. i doubt it tho

Do we know how much this will cost if i was going to do a cuploc course,would there be only one course or 3 like in tube and fitting

Theres no Part 1, 2 or advanced in system, as long as you have 1 of theses in T & F, you will do a course for Lock, another course for Ring/Rosette and another 1 for Wedge. At the moment its a 2 day course at a training centre, for each one.

oh ok i thought that layher had 3 courses like tube and fitting which cost 400 pound a crack as we had some of the lads do it at our yard,it was only a one day course per ticket though

Top Bottom