britool spanner

jamiejambo

Reaction score
does anybody know where i can get my hands on a britool spanner. ive been using them for years now. i like the weight, style and just what im used to. any info would be appreciated.:)

i dont suppose any of you lads know where i could get hold of a tool bag? one of those white sack type one's also used for fitting's.

bills tool store gallowgate glasgow aka the barras,ul get sorted there for your spanner.

they stopped making them mate . best spanner i ever had by a long shot . there are a few left in shops but they cant replace them with the life time gaurantee so there not worth buying . i went through at least ten . i would snap them on purpose to get a new one when they got worn

Cheers allan66. I heard that they went out off production, thought there might be some still in circulation. I'll keep searching the tool shops in the off chance.

Got 1 in the yard for servicing the fittings,must be 8yrs old and the surclip has only been changed once,good elsies..

Had 2 Britools, both failed there lifetime Guarantee, worn down to the surclip, then snapped.

Went to Nailspan, good heavy bit of kit, love them for New build and streetworks, had 4, £20.00 apiece, now 'Leechs has bought them out, double the price. might rummage in my old shed, and get out the 'old spanners i used 32 years ago, might need a new 6" nail for a box rivet,however.;)

bills tool store gallowgate glasgow aka the barras,ul get sorted there for your spanner.

Celticbhoy,

I used to get my stuff there a good few years ago when he used to be beside the wee model shop down below the Tron gate I think it was, never seen him again after he moved, where exactly is he now?

Never mind found him today, couldn't move in there today, he is making a mint down there.

I still own a Britool spanner in my belt which as been hung up for 12 years, I got it in 1990 from a company called ARCO a safety supplier which are from Hull. still you should still find someone on the internet who still sells them.

Top Bottom