Scaffolders Needed in West Australia, NOW (1 Viewer)

celtic

Reaction score
Work Available West Australia NOW,

5 years minimum experience.
Australian Scaff Advanced Ticket.
Safe Work at Heights Ticket.
TBosiet Ticket.
White Card.
Work Visa or Oz residents only.

CISRS tickets are not valid in Australia but are well respected, you must take the aussie advanced ticket, this takes 9 days and you can get the money back off your tax.

No one fails the course, it is a joke but a necessary evil.

all above need to be less than 2 yrs old

Offshore and FIFO work

Call Mark Newman (Pompey)

0403549146 (Aus Mobile)

i intrested in that been scaffolding 14 years ave part 2 scaffold card and cisrs card wots money like defo intrested tho

MR D C Markey

To whom it may concern,

I am interested in a possiable return to Australia and seeking confirmation of work prospects.

I have enclosed my CV and hope you may approve of its contents.

Should this be to your liking, please email me on this address and include what rate of pay I would be subject to.

Regards

David Markey

Attachments

• CV for D. Markey 2009[1].doc
    45.5 KB · Views: 196
Work Available West Australia NOW,

5 years minimum experience.
Australian Scaff Advanced Ticket.
Safe Work at Heights Ticket.
TBosiet Ticket.
White Card.
Work Visa or Oz residents only.

CISRS tickets are not valid in Australia but are well respected, you must take the aussie advanced ticket, this takes 9 days and you can get the money back off your tax.

No one fails the course, it is a joke but a necessary evil.

all above need to be less than 2 yrs old

Offshore and FIFO work

Call Mark Newman (Pompey)

0403549146 (Aus Mobile)

alright bud, by any chance you dont have any other contact information for me to be able to send my cv and bits to?....
iv tried the mobile number with the aus code but it dont seem to work,
many thanks
matty

17yrs exp and looking at movin over there already with family. If you send me your email address I'll send my cv cheers chris

hello new to this whats the money like in oz mate

ticket

alright lads were do i get australian adv ticket and how much does it cost.

alright lads were do i get australian adv ticket and how much does it cost.

in australia

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

If any of you guys are headin for ozzy land your better off headin for the mines,its a 6-4 wk rotation,20,000dollars or there abouts,plus celtic said in his post new have to have a visa/or be a resident,so i,d be getting the visa in place first before questioning money,I can tell ya if ya get in wit a good firm ya can earn loads ,also the kiwi,s and the marrys have oz bombarded with scaffs because the money in new zealand is terrible,a australian ticket is a piece of pish,but you will be expected to build swinging stages,and be able to use a boaitswain chair,

Alright lads, dont know if this is the right place to post this but myself and the family are moving to Australia because there is no work here in Ireland. Im just wondering if anyone would know what I need to work in Oz?? Im an advanced scaffolder with Irish ticket,is there anything else I need to do or get before I go??
I would appreciate any information anyone has,
cheers dudes!!

Don't think they recognise out training or tickets over there. There is a few threads on this matter and seems to be that you will have to retrain on their system but you apparently get rushed through to advanced of you have CITB qualifications. There is a few guys on the forum that have been over there and can give you better more accurate advice

To change your tickets over lads takes a day assement at perth training center costs 1100 dollars 80% of which you can claim back.

20000 dollars for a 4 to 6 week swing is the top money in the mines not all sites pay that you may hit it if your doing 7x12 nightshifts but most sites require a day off every 2 weeks.

working holiday visa is the best route for anyone under the age of 31 otherwise be a 457 sponsorship.

Scaffdude,

where can you do a 1 day course for the Aussie High Risk Scaff ticket?

Intersested to find a quicker way to get CISRS lads thriough the usual 9-14 day full course which is just a waste of time.

Cheers

Celtic

There doesnt seem to be a shortage of scaffolders out here in Western Australia. There are plenty of guys from the Eastern States also do FIFO. The standard is very good especially with tube and fittings.
Most big jobs get manned up very quickly. Sure they get paid very well, safety standards are excellent as well.
Not actually met any English scaffs here but early days yet.

Top Bottom