NASC Membership (1 Viewer)

LazarusGas

Reaction score
I would like to contact, discuss & debate with scaffold forum members who have recently applied to become a member of the NASC and have had their membership applications refused or rejected. I would like to evaluate the main basis for refusal & or rejection & the criteria the NASC have given to each applicant for the refusal & or rejection to establish if their is a trend.

I have been reliably informed "off the record" that out of the last 200 NASC applications only 18 applications have been accepted which appears to be a very low application acceptance rate of 9% & a high failure rate of 92%. I must stress that these numbers are not substantiated, but on 2 occassions these numbers have been mentioned.

It would also be interesting to establish if there is a trend towards geographical location in the acceptance or rejection process.

Lets hear your experiences & views.

Hello LazarusGas,

welcome to the forums :).

There's lots of discussions going on here regarding NASC and CISRS. And I'm sure you're not the only one affected by all this.

Hi mate, its anoying if your in an area were theres NASAC companys your going to find it hard to joine. Your basicaly black balled b4 the meeting starts.Good luck

Top Bottom