scaff cards in oz (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
alright i am going to oz next year for a year or two just wondering if anyone can tell me if the british part 2 or advanced cards are ok to use over there or do you need to do other stuff

alright i am going to oz next year for a year or two just wondering if anyone can tell me if the british part 2 or advanced cards are ok to use over there or do you need to do other stuff

Not recognised in Oz mate.

You'll need to get an Aussie ticket - which is a peice of piss to get.

Oz cards

hi I was in oz a whilst ago and all I done was to go down to the union they checked my card and gave me an Australian advanced card after parting with a few dollars.

Cant swap over the ticket anymore, mandatory ******** course 9-12 day from go to wo and your advanced, you need a white card (safety pass), safe work at heights ticket and a drivers licence to get a start in most companies.

Lot's of work down here especially Queensland and WA and the monies not bad.

And the sun comes out nearlly every day!

Your ticket can be changed over to the new High Risk Work Ticket, these have been phased in for the last 3 yrs or so.
Not worth the plastic it's stamped on but mandatory.

Aussie tickets?

Am journeyman scaffolder from Canada. Is it possible to have my qualification recognized in Aus without having to do the courses and pay the $2000+ ? Bit of a waste of time and money dun ya think? Anyone have any info?

Top Bottom