wind calculations (1 Viewer)

savva

Reaction score
Need to know where to find wind calculation formula or can someone show me how to do them. would be very appreciated.

what computer package is best for designing.

cheers

Hi savva, we've just taken the cads smart scaffolder on board, and on that it will calculate all the wind speed calcs you need anywhere in the country m8.

hi scaffman1

I have Been talking to Auto cad Smart scaff. does do calcs for any scaffold and sheeted/not sheeted. would also like to do them by the pen if possible.

cheers

savva there is an internet site type program that helps with all the wind calcs , height above sea level etc etc will try dig it up for you see if it any help ok

but first its 12-30 sunday the toon kick off in bout an hour or so against the blue side of mancland , so its roast, mash, puddings and alcohol football more alcohol football mor alcohol then wind calcs possibly :laugh:

You can also order a free copy of a wind calculation programme from metsec. It's a little tricky to get used to but does the job. It can be used for both BS and Eurocodes.

Hope this helps.

Ryan

check out some of these sites

BREVe2 (BS6399-2) WIND LOAD CALCULATION SOFTWARE

Civil Engineering Software

http://www.dynamassist.com/#bn-forum-1-1-4102202277/7343

Spreadsheets for Structural Engineering

Structural calculation software - All companies

freebies aswell as good info links for people like me who could surf web all night

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

also have you seen the microsoft excell wind analysis software program

http://www.inl.gov/wind/software/excel_wind_analysis_present.ppt

useful free microsoft downloads
Free microsoft excel downloads

open directory for science project, technology and engineering

Open Directory - Science: Technology: Software for Engineering: Civil Engineering: Structural Engineering
:cool:

Top Bottom