SCCR H&S sub Committee members wanted.

paddy carr

Reaction score
Hi Guys

H&S is a inbred condition regarding Scaffolding.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys

As you will know, i am HSE secretary for the SCCR.

This post is only on a 6 Month basis, then Elections.

What we want and need at the SCCR is people to sign up to be on my Sub-Committee. to take the standard to a higher place.

Our aim is to have a well established, knowledgeable, H&S practice that are up to date to implement, process and broadcast any relevant H&S information to our SCCR colleauges.

I would wish for the wellbeing of the SCCR that, a couple or several members would like to step aboard and give this old scaff a hand, to try and promote the views of H&S within the Scaffolding Industry.

Stop the Monopolising of the Industry by CISRS and NASC, dictating the standards of scaffolding. We all know how to 'Risk assess' and 'SSOW' why pay for it off the NASC ?

I would love to have a couple of ECITB scaffolders join my sub-Committee, as they are our one of our major aims along with SG4:10 to try and rectify, and gain 'Consultation Rights'.

Regards
Patrick Carr Tech IOSH HSE secretary SCCR

This original post is on the SCCR thread, spelling and grammar mistakes as well. (After all we are all human):D

We realise that the ECITB issue is very topical at this moment, However, if i was so sure of my thread, i would not need a 'Username' or 'Alias' to convey my conviction. So come on Banksy CMIOSH, lets chew the fat with the Forum mate. You are more than welcome, to air your views.

Paddy

Last edited by a moderator:
i have undertaken part 1 and 2 and advanced course.so why should you be
equal to me when youve done no trainning...... i tell you why 15 years more bull **** than youve had!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sent you pmsg Paddy, dont know if i will be much help but i will do all i can, to the best of my ability, so count me and Dico in on your sub-committee. onwards and upwards:blink1:

Top Bottom