What the hell are these things called? Can anyone help? (1 Viewer)

QuikFix

Reaction score
I just bought an open-end spanner and at the same time I was looking for those silly metal clips that look kinda-like a closed question-mark ( You know the ones ) so the head of the spanner sits in it, and all you have to do to get it is push the little arm in and open it. Does anyone know where to get these little things and more importantly, does anyone know what they're called so I don't look like an idiot when asking people on the phone. :D

I think you are describing a carabina, more commonly used for rock climbing or even towing a skier behind my jet bike and yes for keeping my shifter attached to my belt.:D

I just bought an open-end spanner and at the same time I was looking for those silly metal clips that look kinda-like a closed question-mark ( You know the ones ) so the head of the spanner sits in it, and all you have to do to get it is push the little arm in and open it. Does anyone know where to get these little things and more importantly, does anyone know what they're called so I don't look like an idiot when asking people on the phone. :D
yeah carabina clip . you can usually rob them from other trades . there uesd for all kinds .i used to get them from the chains on steal containers offshore . im pretty sure you will be to find them on ebay now you know what their called

I think you are describing a carabina, more commonly used for rock climbing or even towing a skier behind my jet bike and yes for keeping my shifter attached to my belt.:D

More likely for attaching your Packed lunch to your Golf trolley mate:D

Ha Ha, everyone's a comedian. Anyway, I don't take lunch to the golf course me maw makes it afore I go.:cool:

Ha Ha, everyone's a comedian. Anyway, I don't take lunch to the golf course me maw makes it afore I go.:cool:

Miss out the back 9 there is mince an tatties on in the clubhouse. I would miss the whole 18, for mince Tatties and Dumplings,washed down with a wee Gallon;)

Just heading off for a wee gallon now Paddy, fed up watching golf. These damn yanks are giving our boy's one helluva beating.:eek: Catch you later.

Clas Ohlson

these what your after ?

famouse mark twain quote mightymouse.do like round of golf now and again,esp the 19th.

i have tried it mate,
with my brother who has a handicap of 8(might aswell have been 80)
it might be cause he hammered me so much
i got so peed off it sickened me

Last edited:
i tried golf once F*** i couldnt even hit the damn thing , think i would have had a better chance using a pudlock

I'm heading over to Islay to play 3 rounds at the Machrie. First day is always soooooooooooooooooooooooo serious, then one night on the bevy and it's all feck it back to the nineteenth to plan next years assault.:sick::sick:

We sell a few different Karibiners in and amongst our Fall Arrest Equipment.

AM002.jpg

The item pictured is only £2.99 and you can use your 10% forum discount against it!

Top Bottom