Advanced Scaffold Inspectors Course (1 Viewer)

E

essex

I have booked myself on a Advanced scaffolders inspectors course in december this year, when i pass willi get a certificate and/or can i have this put on the back of my advanced scaffolders card?

And when i do this, does it last forever or have i got to do a refresher every 5years or just as touch screen.

Any help on the matter thanks

You need to do your supervisors touch screen then you'll be able to send away for your inspector card.

i did the new advanced Inspectors course you get a cert and a an Advanced inspectors card, they didnt do anything with my other card.

i did the new advanced Inspectors course you get a cert and a an Advanced inspectors card, they didnt do anything with my other card.

hi tom, so you get a indivisual card with advanced inspector on it? do you need to do another touch screen for that? is there a expiry date on it? once you have done this you never had to do it again or do a up-to-date version of course right?

thanks

Yeah i got an individual card that says Advanced scaffold Inspector on it, no i didnt have to do another touch screen test, yes there is an expiry date on it i think its five years it last, i think when the card expires you will have to sit another course more than likely due to the changes in the guidance or new guidance or just to see whether your keeping yourself upto date with everything!

i think that was everything!!!

Top Bottom