Scaffolding Company Sponsors City team

SF Admin

Administrator
Reaction score
The Lilywhites have been given a boost after finally securing a shirt sponsor for the rest of the season. City announced a sponsorship deal with Cambridge-based Logic Scaffolding which will see the company’s name appear on both home and away kits.

Skipper Adie Cambridge (pictured) is delighted at the news.

"It’s great to have a shirt sponsor," he said.

"It looks a bit more professional and it’s great for the club financially.

"Hopefully, we can repay some of that sponsorship by doing something this season."

City chairman Kevin Satchell added: "We’re really pleased Logic have agreed to be our new shirt sponsors.

"They’re based in Cambridge and it’s great that we’ve been able to attract a local company to the club. We hope it will be the start of a successful relationship."

Logic Scaffolding owner Robin Barton added: "I’ve been impressed with the set-up at City, especially how they’ve worked hard to overcome the problems they’ve had in recent years. It’s good to see the club now appears to be moving in the right direction.

"We hope the good start the team has made will continue, and it will be great if they achieve success during our first year of association."
Zamaretto League, Premier Division leaders City face a tough test against third-placed Chippenham but Cambridge said Tuesday’s FA Cup win over Hitchin has restored their confidence.

"I’m feeling really good. I’ve come through two 90 minute matches in the last two weeks and am fully fit. And it seems like the team is starting to play well again.

"It will be a tough game though. Chippenham are a good side, well organised and have strengthened."

With a six-point lead at the top, City are a big scalp for any team but Cambridge is relishing the challenge of keeping the Lilywhites at the summit.

"It’s a nice pressure to have. I’d rather be at the top and up there to be shot at rather than at the bottom. When teams play us it’s like their cup final because they always want to beat the leaders. Chippenham will not need much more motivation though because they’re a good side."

* City’s progress in the FA Cup means the league match between them and Swindon Supermarine has been switched to Tuesday November 2 (7.45pm kick-off).

Source: Cambridge News

Top Bottom