Anyone got any spreadsheets? (1 Viewer)

DECROMAX

Reaction score
I am after any excel spreadsheets relating to load lists and anything to do with scaffolding / business side of things like cataloguing etc If anyone can email me what they have it would help me out alot with a project I am putting together cheers :smile1: . Email : rjlynch@btinternet.com

Using a microsoft works spreadsheet i find i cannot stop the answer to a formula from rounding up or down I asked this question before but no-one could help intelligently except to correct grammar. I have sought help for this before but I cannot remember the result as it was a while ago and am now on a different computer

Have you tried the Word and XL forums

go onto the microsoft forums and stuff, word, office, excel there is a section for everything, you can post questions and have answers emailed to ya ,
you will have to register but well worth it, no matter what your problem is someone on there will sort it straight away , its not like microsoft support when you wait days for wrong answers the people on the office forums are pure mustard.

not sure how pc literate you are but there is some brilliant night courses and internet courses for learning all about using office , excel, word, groove, access, infopath publisher etc etc

not much money but lots of good hints tips and know how, generally short duration courses poss 2 hours one night a week over 12 weeks.

you be amazed what you can do after these courses, i went from typing couple of lines to printing booklets and alsorts , learnt formulae for excel.

totally recommended

Hi

What are you trying to show. ?

I think Excel with always round up or down unless you are going to 15 decimal places as I think this is the limit of its accuracy.

You can change the format of the cell to a number with one, two, three places, etc and that will round up or down to that number of decimals = Format/ Cells/ Numbers.

You can get make it the next highest positive integer above or below by using the integer formulae for say x = 1.55, formulae = @int(x) which will round to give you the nearest integer = 2, or 1.49 = 1.

If you want to round up or down then you will need to add to the x figure. You may need to play with to get the accuracy you need.

Hope this helps

All the best

Chris Eng

I have a spreadsheets for calculating weights of tube and fittings if you want it. Drop me a pm with email on it.
But like Chris says, it does round up or down on the weights, so it depends how accurate you really need to be.

Dave.

Top Bottom