STOLEN - Scaffold Equipment (1 Viewer)

Jock

Reaction score
Hi Folks hope all is well.
We have just been scammed out of a load of working at height kits and fall arrest blocks. It's all Ridgegear equipment and the blocks are yellow X-Calibre blocks. Please be careful as the Met Police are looking for these and the serial numbers are being held by the manufacturer and Police. Do NOT buy them and if offered some kit that's too good to be true, please let us know.

Cheers,

Jock

Can you tell us how they managed to scam you Jock? Either way, I hope you get it back.

Yes mate. They gave ficticious details and when we did a credit check it scored high. Our supplier was very keen to do business so they wanted to keep supplying and the couriers were delivering to addresses that didn't exist!!!

I think in the current climate people are taking unecessary risks because they are that desperate to hit targets. Hence I am £60 out of pocket and my company is about to go bust. It's taken years for me to get my company to where I am and it's being destroyed by a conman, it's very frustrating!!

Thanks for reply, keep your eyes peeled as the "Conman" kept mentioning the Olympic site and we delivered close by. The Police aren't that interested because "nobody's been hurt", bloody would be if I got my hands on the guy!!

Regards,

Jock

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

Sorry I meant £60K out of pocket!!

Thats a lot of money mate !!! , police are never interested as is white coller civil crime !

Hi Jock

Sorry to hear about this. I have changed the title so more people should view this thread now.

Have you got any pictures?

Best Regards

SF Admin

Last edited:
sorry to hear about this jock if it comes our way we will get straight onto you , hope you can keep solvent mate. :sad2:

bad news jock hope you get some leads mate!

Yeh great idea we might be able to find them

yep but mite be cheap , how much can you get together

thought you said you was doing at 30.00 each

well 50s a bar then as its you , how many you got left

Hi Gents,
Thanks for taking interest, the guy used a name of Colin Harris, Kevin Harts and John Walker. He used the name of CCP Construction and bought suerior Working at Height kits and X-Calibre fall arrests. He was very specific in the kit he wanted which makes me think they were bought to order!! He kept mentioning the Olympic site and all the gear was delivered to Leytonstone.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Jock

Good luck mate , make sure you confirm LTD companys in future through riskdisk etc lots of scams

THEFT a growth trade in ressesion

Top Bottom