advanced course (1 Viewer)

mark197830

Reaction score
any one got the questions for the written part of your advanced course so i can start reviseing for it ,thanks

any chance you could email them to me mate,(mashdill3634@hotmail.co.uk) thanks,

Just read up your course notes etc mate, its not that hard an exam.. good luck, sure you will do ok...

nobody fails . as long as they get your money your advanced . i have always said that your level of ticket means nothing .some of the best scaffolders i ever worked with had no tickets at all . some of them had ecitb.i always found that the lads with the most tickets were the furthest up the gaffers / owners arse . i know a tescos security guard + 7ton wagon driver who have ther advanced through the advanced route course and they havnt got a clue .SATURDAY NIGHT DRUNKEN RANT

i agree with al

some of the advanced scaffs i have met and worth a rub

i agree with al

some of the advanced scaffs i have met and worth a rub

Yeah I totally agree too.

Also,the CISRS are not pass/fail test courses, but just a course. You cannot 'fail' the course if you turn up everyday.

Most I know are **** hot... theres different standards in all trades.. I,ve worked with lads with no ticket who are good and some who know **** all. end of the day all someone was asking was advice about the advanced questions..

How can you call yourself an advanced scaffolder if you have to come on this forum and ask for the answers to get yourself there . Get real , do what the rest of us had to do , listen , learn and practice your trade .

How can you call yourself an advanced scaffolder if you have to come on this forum and ask for the answers to get yourself there . Get real , do what the rest of us had to do , listen , learn and practice your trade .

done it 23 yrs still ante good enough. like the previous threads on this page says turn up paye your dues and hey your a scaffolder!:mad:

When you do your advanced course believe me you will know the questions before the answers . Didn`t mean to be all knowing when I posted the reply but it is the truth .

One good thing about this game you never stop learning something new,knowbody in the scaff game can claim to be the master.;)

If you see " must be designed " as one of the possible answers tick the box it will appear at least 3 times ;)

any one got the questions for the written part of your advanced course so i can start reviseing for it ,thanks

Mark you really dont need the answers , if your competent you'll fly through the test. and if ya get stuck then refer to drawing.

Top Bottom