lefties (1 Viewer)

sabretiger

Reaction score
i,m left handed , an guys complain about sleeves with the bolts on left side , jus wondered if anyone else is a leftie an gets same grief :nuts:

For some reason i wrap the fittings up with my right hand,and strip em off with my left.

I am also left handed, but spanners on the right, level on the left.
write left handed, play darts right handed. Pool and snooker left, golf right:confused:

My mate is left handed and he used to put all the sleeves on for hemps to the left, I used to follow behind him and turn them all back to the right haha. Pisse#d him right of that lol

yeah i know what you mean when sum bugger changes em back round :mad:
i mostly left on spanner but can use other , as for being lefthanded i,m right footed , when i asked phycologist why , he jus looked an said your wired up wrong :nuts: maybe thats why i,m a scaff people said :weird::p

I don't mind loosening sleeves put on by lefties, can undo fittings with either hand.
Strange thing is that I'm absolute mince at tightening with my left

see the way i see it is all threads wer made for right handed people ,surley this is des=rmination :laugh::laugh::laugh:

All you lefties must have been concieved on a sunday,so the good lord in his wisdom bestowed this punishment upon you,could of been worse,others were given ginger hair.:D lol,so think yourselves lucky.

Top Bottom