Scania 18t For Sale (1 Viewer)

aom

Reaction score
An old one but a good one, X reg serviced to within an inch of it's life and only one driver in 5 years. Demount system with 2 trailers, one colour coordinated 25 ft long perfect floor and one grey 21ft long with floor in need of repair. Excellent package for a scaff.

Aw naw, I knew some one would ask, I will try later but don't be surprised if you end up looking at some thing completely different.:rolleyes:

Here goes scaffy, this could turn out to be anything.:confused:

Attachments

• Captured 2006-4-20 00000.jpg
    Captured 2006-4-20 00000.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 83
  • Captured 2006-4-20 00002.jpg
    Captured 2006-4-20 00002.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 73
they are crap pictures, not that i'm after buying it or anything, but to me it looks like you have taken the picures from your office, would you buy a car looking at pictures like that? :eek:;)

I personally wouldn't buy anything on the strength of pictures posted on the internet, I wasn't intending to put any on but as scaffy asked aom delivered. I take it from your dislike of the pics you haven't flicked through Truck Trader for a while.:eek:;)

I personally wouldn't buy anything on the strength of pictures posted on the internet, I wasn't intending to put any on but as scaffy asked aom delivered. I take it from your dislike of the pics you haven't flicked through Truck Trader for a while.:eek:;)
hi aom how much are you looking for ze truck?

Hi atlash,

If you are a serious buyer pm me and we can talk or call 07917 152 403.

would that be ex securicor omega ??

Well spotted scaffy, you obviously know your onions where the trucks are concerned, or maybe the pics are not that crap afterall.:rolleyes: It was obviously leased from Scania direct and it must have sat in their yard quite a bit as there wasn't that many miles on it when I got it around 6 years ago. I bought it from Scania in Renfrew as I knew it would have been well serviced then had to source the trailers separately. She is definitely an old one but a good one as I have been the only driver during the time I have owned it and I have all the paper work from every inspection and every bulb that ever went on it. The only real reason I need to sell her is we won a large job re roofing council houses and I really need to get a load of gear over fences and hedges but the demount system would suit someone doing site work.

Hi atlash,

If you are a serious buyer pm me and we can talk or call 07917 152 403.
hello aom i didnt see your location before, its a wee bit far tbh, good luck selling it though:)

No bother atlash, you know where I am if you change your mind.

Top Bottom