scaffold equipment (1 Viewer)

jim-retro

Reaction score
Hello All,

Can anyone tell me which companies sell normal scaffold gear, tube fittings, boards, etc?
Is there a website or document that can tell me details of the specifications of these items. For instance, the gauge of the tube or the treatment that a board needs before it can be used?
I am a scaffolder who is looking to start something for myself but need to aquire a lot of knowledge first.
Thanks for even reading this.

Hi Jim
Don't mean to be rude mate but would have thought a scaffolder would know all the big scaff suppliers TRAD, Generation, Beaver 84 etc.
What you up to mate setting up a supply firm lol

i think you mean manufacturers , stockholder type ccompanies as the ones who supply trad, generation,etc etc , the document is the new European Standard BS EN12811-1:2003 which is only a standard for the design of tube an clips but what i mean is check out the bs websites and you will find the info also tg20:08 might have summit in it if you check

Thanks superscaff75, that is really where I was wanting to start off.
As for you Dandaps, I am in awe of your superior knowledge and can only hope that you keep using 13yr old text speak to impart more.

Cheers JIM just like I said didn't mean to be rude. Why have you took the big huff for some reason? Didn't know text speak was limited to teenagers was only having a joke.
**** glad I don't have to work with a miserable git like you! Need to lighten up mate.

Top Bottom