Plastic scaffold boards

brandy

Reaction score
Working in a pharma plant, trying to source plastic scaffold boards for use in clean area's. Anyone any info, prices etc.

what about metal ones,

i can get a few of them 2' thru to 13' long

THS

plastic boards

hello Brandy i have 500 x 4m plastic boards 400 of them never used. i might sell some of them if your interested , i may even sell the lot but the price would have to be right. Stiller

hello Brandy i have 500 x 4m plastic boards 400 of them never used. i might sell some of them if your interested , i may even sell the lot but the price would have to be right. Stiller
Stiller, I would only need about 50, and as the clean rooms are small with pipework, machinery, other obstacles I would have to cut them to various sizes. So I would need a number of end caps as well. let me know how much your looking for. thanks brandy.

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

Phillo, Thanks for the info, missed your post, did'nt come across it till now. could be a solution. Whats the cover called, any idea where to source them ? Will discuss it with the powers that be. On a somewhat similar note, I received an e mail today from the pharma company stating all pallets from now on must be plastic, or if wooden must be heat treated, certified, no chemical treatment. It appears this has come about as a result of a drug recall in the states caused by contamination that was traced to wooden pallets. Dont know what the outcome will be with wooden scaffolding boards, might have to go all plastic.

George Roberts in Liverpool supply them @ £21.06 for a 13 ft length

brandy send me a pm and we'll discuss the price . i only have about 150 end caps but they are available from suppliers . ps i also have board retainer clips if needed.

Hi do you know where i can get the plastic sleeving for boards, looked on google and don't seem to be able to find it anywhere.

Top Bottom