Scaffolder Heysham, Morecambe, Lancashire (1 Viewer)

SF Admin

Administrator
Reaction score
Description

This Vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Rullion All Trades Ltd who is operating as an employment business. Scaffolders with CCNSG/ SCATS safety passport and current BRITISH ENERGY or Nuclear clearance required for forthcoming outage work. Rates and lodge will mirror that of the blue book/ NAECI. Only candidates with valid clearance for nuclear sites . will be considered. Please send CV to david.blears@rullion.co.uk or contact 01612356867 This vacancy is due to start on 03/03/2010 and end on 05/03/2010. .

How to apply

You can apply for this job by telephoning 0161 2356867 and asking for David Blears.

Employer

Rullion All Trades Ltd

Wage - Mirrors Blue Book
Hours - Lots of overtime available
Location - Heysham, Morecambe, Lancashire LA3
Duration - Temporary
Date posted - 27 January 2010
Closing date - 12 February 2010
Pension details - No details held

Whats the best way to get BRITISH ENERGY or Nuclear clearance?

Cheers

wouldnt bother youve got to have worked on one before just rang them , just said i cant help you

clearance

bloody hard work gaz i did it last year through cape and still havent had anything to say off them that iam cleared.

if your local to there ring up cape at haysham station as they are on the shutdown and they might put you through it worth a try.

got a number for cape at heysham, i live 30 miles away would be interested in a start:)

Top Bottom