London Scaffolders (1 Viewer)

RedViking

Reaction score
Found this on the net anyone know them ??
Fantastic muzzie !!

Attachments

• tash.jpg
    tash.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 242
It's got to be Bob "awight son" Young from GKN kwikform- he still had the tache, when we we're doing the dome!:bigsmile::bigsmile::laugh:

gunslinger do you know a lad called ricky, dont know his second name forgot it but he worked on dome putting that massive birdcage tower up in the middle, also do you know a lad called gary loveday

we did the zones, it was dagenham Hire and sales that did that massive birdcage. I tell you who was there darren young and dave payne were in charge, there was me, old alan whose brother was a supervisor, chocolate cake was there (john milton), little stevie from kent who always wore shorts no matter what the weather, and had an eighties hair style, thought he was david van day I think. matt keene was there, fleety was there for a while and the gimp. big terry was there as well, can't remember his surname, but he was on GKN for years. plus we had a load of jock labour only who we're fookin useless. they'd came straight from a rig and it took six of them and a whole day to put a 30' tower up - clock watchers everyone of 'em. Me and tommy lambert(the cockney jock) worked all the hours doing all the heavy stuff, till about 10@ o'clock everynight

i've heard the name gary loveday, just can't place the face.

Last edited:
gary loveday was a kwikform and RMD supervisor / contracts manager when i knew him he then set up a company called sapphire i think , he concentrates on propping and support type of work, black hair , wears glasses. ricky was a proper eastender , i thought kwikform put the birdcage up

they did, but it was dagenham branch, we were working for the croydon branch which was at beddington farm.

ah right i see now im on tramodol painkillers bud pulled a muscle in my back on tuesday , an they are feckin strong lol:laugh:

becareful on them m8 they are good, do the trick but if your on them every day 4 long you fell like **** coming off them!! there methadone tablets :eek:

cheers sid for the heads up but no need to stress theres only one thing ive had in my hand as much as my spanner, and its pharmacuticals ( spelling who needs it ) lol

does anyone remember alan harman! used to be on kent scaffolding back in the 80s?

"Cockney jock"

Gunslinger is that the same Tommy Lambert that was on St.Pancras in the early 90's?

Top Bottom