facebook group picture

superscaff75

Reaction score
i havnt been about much these past 6 or 8 wks so i havnt had much chance to improve fbook group, but its been pointed out that the group has no picture just a boring grey question mark lol

so i thought for a bit daft fun we could have a little competition type thing where people can nominate photographs then have some kind of poll to see which one gets most votes,

also i think it would be good to set a discussion topic about the sccr on the group page aswell so if sf admin or ragscaff or someone more upto date than me wants to point me in right direction i will cut and paste mission statement an information into the group page to help get the idea circulated

now im off to look for some good pictures

great idea, the SCCR has a facebook page as well I thought I'd linked them together!

good man like i said i been very busy with work and other stuff lately im playing catch up at moment , if you need any help with the facebook stuff let me know , im the only actual user of the fbook group page that can kinda do stuff i need to make some people officers or something so they can help do stuff lol

hope that makes sense lol

why do my smilies always go to top of my post

click on "post reply" just under the last post... or if you're on the quick reply window at the bottom, there's a tab that says, go advanced... bit like going large really! :)

yes it needs a picture and as i suggested, something like, scaffs on the job!! (now now guys ;))

click on "post reply" just under the last post... or if you're on the quick reply window at the bottom, there's a tab that says, go advanced... bit like going large really! :)

yes it needs a picture and as i suggested, something like, scaffs on the job!! (now now guys ;))

:embarrest::embarrest::

Top Bottom